Thursday, June 28, 2012

American Spirit by Amy's Designs; Liberty WA and Templates by Memories by Digital Design; Stars & Strips by Twin Mom Scraps

Today I have some wonderful products to share with you to help you with your Independence Day celebrations coming up! Ever since having children I have especially loved the celebrations surrounding Independence day here in the states. There is something special about watching a child's wonder as they use a sparkler or watch street fireworks. I am excited to enjoy it again this year with my girls. 
Amy's Designs has a wonderful kit called 'American Spirit' that is perfect for layouts of fireworks, parades, and any independence celebrations. It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Just LOVE the colors! 
I also used word art from Memories by Digital Designs new Liberty pack. 
It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

Memories by Digital Designs also has a new Template Pack out also called 'Liberty'.
It is available here. Here is a preview. 
I used the template to create a layout using Wendy Tunison Designs new Gone Fishin' kit. 
It is available here. Here is a preview. 
Here is my layout. 

Twin Mom Scraps has a great celebration kit as well called Stars and Strips.
It is available at her personal store, My Memories, Ginger Scraps, and Digitals.
Here is a preview.

Here is my layout. I also used word art from Memories by Digital Designs Liberty pack from above.
As well as a template from Ponytail Scraps for the June Template Challenge over at Scrapable.



No comments:

Post a Comment