Friday, June 15, 2012

My first kit!! And it will be a freebie on my blog this weekend!!

Hello my wonderful followers and blog readers! I am super excited to let you know that I am putting the finishing touches on my first full kit! It is a Fathers Day kit and will be free this weekend to celebrate!!! I will be back later today if my daughter naps for very long....or tomorrow morning!!
I would love any feedback or suggestions you may have as I am very new to this!
Kristal
Edit**** I got it finished and wanted to preview it here! 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your first kit I have posted a link on my own blogg please visit later to see any layouts I have done with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It looks fantastic! Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete